neděle 27. listopadu 2011

FOs

A couple of weeks ago I found a bunch of unfinished hats. I don´t even remember when I made them. I was tempted by the idea of putting them back to the drawer and pretending I never put my eye on them but I forced myself to add them to my to-do-before-I start-anything-new list.


So the knitting/crocheting part is completed. Now the embellishing... Luckily I have a plenty of stuff that can be used for that. I always buy beads and buttons and things like that without any purpose. Just because they have a nice color/are cute/might be handy. Like these beads (bought them two years ago) and felt leaves (bought at BTP, there are plenty of cool felt cut outs on Etsy too).


...Assembly assembly... and voilà.






Check out the cool fair isle cardigan! 22,- CZK ($1). I got lucky in a thrift store.

And of course butterflies. There must be some butterflies.




For finishing two old hats and one pair of mittens I´m rewarding myself with one new project - Lara hood. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it.

5 komentářů:

  1. Congratulations for having finished this bunch of WIPs!! I am finding myself in a similar situation right now... I have too many things going on!!

    The hats and mittens are just adorable! I really, really like the one with buttons a lot! It has a funny shape! And the buttons just make it perfect!

    When I first saw the pics my eyes went actually straight to your cardigan... it is extremely cute! The colors are amazing. How lucky you were to find it so cheap!!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Wow,blahopřeju k překonání pokušení. Ta souprava s aplikacemi se mně obzvlášť líbí.
    Už jsem hledala židli na kterou si můžu sednout kvůli tomu svetru, pak jsem si všimla, že je koupený :D Já, lůzr, jsem s fair isle totiž ještě furt nezačala. :D vůbec teď pletení flákám...

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Rod: Thank you for your compliments! With all self praise the cardigan IS by far the coolest thing on the pictures. :-) I am really happy with it. It is a kind of thing I could never knit by myself.

    Kaatja: S fair isle jsem taky nezačala, ač to bylo jedno z mých letošních novoročních předsevzetí. Holt mě dostala krajka. Aspoň mám předsevzetí na další rok. :-) Pletení teď flákám taky. Nebo na to spíš není čas. Ale teším se na svátky - určitě dám nějaký ten šál. A že je ten slavnostní čas, asi použiju jednu z těch superdrahých přízí z USA. :-)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. You have been nominated for the “Versatile Blog Award”.

    take a look:

    http://knittingmydayaway.com/2011/12/18/982/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Just found your blog. I love it, your projects are remarkable! Do you have the pattern listed for the brown hat with leaves on it? I love that one! (is it the same pattern as the blue one? It's got a great shape! I would love to try to make this hat. Can you direct me to a link for the hat pattern or email me if you have it? I would very much appreciate it! My email is : mermaid@brogueaprons.com.
    Thank you!
    Missa,

    OdpovědětVymazat