neděle 13. listopadu 2011

Bows

I made this hat and mittens a few weeks ago. Then I threw them into a bag with yarns and unfinished hats and totally forgot about it. This morning I discovered them when looking for something completely different. I´m so glad! The weather outside really starts calling for mittens.


These are made of one skein of Misti Alpaca Sport which I got from my friend Ruth. She wrote me this was her favourite alpaca and I must say that the yarn is really super awesome. I can imagine wearing these mittens all day every day.

I liked the idea of bows on everything so I crocheted a simple hat embellished with a bow.


I think I won´t wear this one. For myself I will knit or crochet something that matches the mittens. A brown hat with a red bow maybe?

2 komentáře:

  1. I really like those mittens! Look so comfy! And I LOVE this hat!!!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Thank you! I wear the mittens almost every day. This winter has been incredibly warm so far so I can enjoy wearing the fingerless.

    OdpovědětVymazat