neděle 24. dubna 2011

Thrifted

Thrift stores are a great source of interesting knitted garments which cost next to nothing. I bought two sweaters in a thrift store last week. I wish I have knitted them by myself.


I wonder what stitch this is.


The red sweater is one or two sizes too small. What a pity! I bought it because it was 9,- CZK (approx. $0.5). I plan to cut it into pieces and turn it into a hat or fingerless mittens. Or both. But not today. Some day... When I learn how to use a sewing machine.


I am absolutely sure that I will NEVER be able to create anything like this. Thank God for knitting industry.

2 komentáře:

  1. Ten červený nemá chybu, ten bych brala taky a za tu cenu :o) Kde že se to dá pořídit??? :))
    Krom toho mám recyklující období, takže přešívám co se dá :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. He he, chce to obcházet laciné sekáče a ono se tam někdy něco najde. Můj oblíbený je v Brně na Zvonařce, protože to mám po cestě z práce a v pátek tam mají všechno po devíti korunách. :-)

    OdpovědětVymazat