A shawl for my man. He says it itches. Not true. Or maybe just a little. I find that the more I wear woollen stuff the more I´m itch-resistant.
This is made of DROPS Alpaca and DROPS Delight. I am REALLY glad I chose a self-striping yarn for this project. Ugh! No more stockinette shawls any time soon.
I still cannot believe I finished it. From the beginning I was convinced that this was a really bad idea. But here it is. :) The color changing was the only thing that made it bearable. Lace is lace. It´s a no go.
The colors are amazing!
OdpovědětVymazatStockinette shawls... something I would never dare to do. I am sure I would give up in the middle of it :/
I still cannot believe I finished it. From the beginning I was convinced that this was a really bad idea. But here it is. :) The color changing was the only thing that made it bearable. Lace is lace. It´s a no go.
OdpovědětVymazat