I have bought a lint remover yesterday. I have bought it as a super duper hi-tech substitution for an ordinary razor which I´ve been using for lint removing since always. "Go buy a lint remover" everybody told me. "It´s a super duper hi-tech substitution for an ordinary razor" they told me. "Removing lints with a razor is much slower and much more dangerous. You cut your cashmere sweater in the twinkling of an eye."
Sounds reasonable. So I got this one. Looks good, doesn´t it? Well at least it looks good because it´s a completely useles thing. It does remove the lints but only the big ones. And the same ammount of fluff I got with this thing in 15 minutes I usually get in one minute with a razor. Which gets ALL the lints, even the smallest ones, and I have never ever cut any of my garments. Therefore I assume man must be extremely ham-fisted to make it happen.
Screw you super duper hi-tech substitutions! I´m getting my razor back.
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat