čtvrtek 27. prosince 2012
Holiday knitting
This year´s Christmas was kind of a breakthrough. I got YARN as a Christmas gift. It might sound ordinary but it was the first time in history that my family went to a yarn store and bought me yarn. Because they obviously know that yarn is exactly what you desire when knitting is your hobby. Yes, a hobby, not a deviation. I am moved. I feel comprehended. I have yarn in sweater quantity!
My brother himself picked some yarn for a scarf and he didn´t object to garter stitch. Good boy. The future never seemed so bright.
By the way the Interlocking Leaves Socks are finished. Hooray! Considering how long it took me to knit them I think I should send them to the museum of natural history straight away.
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)




It's good your family loves all of you :)
OdpovědětVymazatIt is great, isn´t it?! :-D
OdpovědětVymazatIn this fashion my pal Wesley Virgin's report starts in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.
OdpovědětVymazatYou see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.
These are the same secrets tons of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.
You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.
That's really because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.
Maybe this expression has even taken place INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain about 7 years ago, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a driver's license and $3 in his bank account.
"I'm absolutely fed up with going through life check to check! When will I get my big break?"
You took part in those questions, ain't it right?
Your own success story is waiting to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.
CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE