This should have been a short pleated blouse. That was the original plan. When starting to notice that heavy cotton won´t do any pleats I decided to make some kind of... oversized... dress or something. It´s maybe four sizes too big for me but it´s O.K. with a belt. Will keep it and wear it.

Krááása! Gratulujem!
OdpovědětVymazatZa chvílu sa dám do tej kapucne aj ja. ;-)
Děkuju! :-)
OdpovědětVymazatI think it's absolutely beautiful! Reminds me of the movie "Pride and Prejudice" - and other Jane Austen movies.
OdpovědětVymazatI found your dress on Pinterest - and just wanted to compliment your work.
... and I have already found yarn and will cast on for one like it this evening - only I will knit mine a bit longer.
Thanks for the inspiration!
~ Karina
Frau Putz: Thank you for your nice comment! I am happy I have inspired you. ♥ I love Pride and Prejudice. :)
OdpovědětVymazat