úterý 9. března 2010

Spring is here!

...or it very soon will be. Time for all the yellows and greens and lilacs and fuchsias and for getting rid of the cottons and silks and acrylics and viscoses in order to make place for the wools and mohairs and cashmeres and fleece!

This year´s first lightweight hat is made of acrylic microfiber, Ombra by Mondial to be specific. It´s somenting like Ana by Adrienne Thomas. Well, maybe not "something like it" but "exactly that" except that it´s crocheted - it´s a rectangle folded at the back.



It´s a super comfy hat but I don´t really like the striping. I think I give it up to someone else and make myself another one.

The second hat is a cotton beret. A very quick and mindless project. In this case I like the color but hate the material (good to wear but bad to knit). I´m not sure how to describe the fiber... I cannot recall the term... Well anyway it was one very disagreeable yarn. Too bad I have a lot of this stuff in my stash yet.



Great haircut, isn´t it? Made by myself as well... :-)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat