Early in this month a postman came with a package full of pure delight and heavenly minty smell (thank you again, Ruth!). One of these delights was a hank of Araucania Ranco in the most beautiful teal colour. A challenge. I searched through the Ravelry and decided for the Calais Shawl. Simple yet beautiful.

It was so easy and fun! I would recommend this pattern to all the people who are afraid of lace like I used to be. The pattern is really REALLY easy. There is actually nothing to memorise. If you can count to three you can knit this shawl.
Again, you've inspired me! You took an beautiful skein of yarn and transformed it into something magical. Your shawl came out gorgeous and I am definitely adding the pattern to my Ravelry queue.
OdpovědětVymazatŠikula, krásná barva a krásná práce. Taky chci další krajkový šátek!! (jenže ten zatr-sakr aeolian mně nějak zlobí se vzorkem, tak šel k ledu... :)
OdpovědětVymazatThank you so much Ruth! It´s the beautiful yarn that makes it so magical! ;-)
OdpovědětVymazatKaatja: Děkuju moc! Aeolian je krásný. Mám ho ve frontě. Ale nejspíš si tam pobude, protože je na mě asi až moc dekorativní. Na druhou stranu... není to tak dávno, co se mi krajkové šály obecně zdály až moc dekorativní. :-)