sobota 21. srpna 2010

What the hell...

Am I serious? Did I really spend nearly all this lovely summer day making this shit?!



Now that really freaks me out! Today I knit this fugly unwearable neckwarmer out of a fugly cheap yarn and tomorrow what? Will I be in ecstasy when the most low-end acrylic yarn is on sale? Will I buy twenty kilos of it and knit clumsy sweaters for all my family?

I must get rid of all the ugly yarn that I possess and I must get rid of it now. Before some other neckwarmer happens again!

2 komentáře:

  1. Too funny! I too fall prey to buying cheap yarn, especially when it's on sale.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Oh tell me about it. When the yarn is on sale it doesn´t matter how ugly it is. I always convince myself that I´m the biggest wizard of all time and surely I´m able to turn the shityarn into a masterpiece. I´m really not but I keep forgetting.

    OdpovědětVymazat