pátek 21. května 2010

What shall I knit now?

I have bought a pattern for the Olive Blouse yesterday. At last it´s easily available!

I´m going to knit myself a summer top. Maybe Olive, maybe DROPS Lace Top in Safran with short sleeves, maybe Airsaig (but Airsaig I would modify a lot). Maybe I´ll just measure my favorite shirt and knit it without any pattern.

It took me some time to choose the right cotton yarn. I was considering Camilla (Madame Tricote), Limone (Schoeller&Stahl) and Catania (Schachenmayr) but I rejected them all in the end. I have bought a cotton yarn in MarLen. It´s a fingering weight and I will have to knit three strands together but the color is just perfect, it has only a slight sheen to it (it won´t slide too much between my fingers) and also the thread seems to be very durable.



I hope the top to be finished before the summer is over. I still have more than a half of a cardigan to go.

By the way I adore this Olga cardigan by Marc Jacobs.





And this one by Gio Goi.



And this one by Juicy Couture.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat