úterý 20. dubna 2010

Spring knitting

I wasn´t very diligent knitter in the past few weeks. I have made this pastel beret which I really liked to wear the week or two before the weather got too warm for wearing woolen hat.



I fell in love with seed stitch. I´m going to cast on some bigger seed stitch project in the very near future. A chunky cardigan or a coat perhaps.

Seeeeeeeeed stiiiiiitch! How much I LOVE the texture!



I have also made myself a crocheted kerchief which I don´t like wearing at all. Bad yarn, bad proportions. But what the hell... I can still clean dust with it.



And I have also nearly finished my first sweater ever! Now it just needs to be blocked and it needs some buttons to be sewn on. I hope it´s going to fit me and my extra 10 pounds I have gained this winter.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat