
I started making this one in November last year. I had only two skeins of Noro Silk Mountain and I needed three so I ordered the third one at Stash Fine Yarns along with some Noro Kureyon. I never received the parcel, people from SFY never replied my emails but in the end I got the refund from PayPal. Shame on Stash Fine Yarns!
Anyway I bought the yarn at Poppy Yarns, finished the hat today and gave it to my mom. It should have been a Christmas gift but what can you do...

The hat No. 2 is just a quickie made of some waste acrylic yarn. I like it but I´m not sure if I want to wear it. I guess I´m going to give it to some of my friends.
I´m also thinking of knitting some shawl, preferably lace, and I´m trying to find some easy good looking pattern. I have gone through some Barbara Walker´s books and don´t really know which one to choose. They are so many!
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat