One of the garments I was really impressed with were these $915 knitted shorts by Chloe.

I honestly declare it´s one of the most hideous things I have seen in years. $915? Amazing!
But then, considering my occasional urinary bladder issues, I had to admit that such woolen shorts are uncommonly practical (for wearing at home). And I decided that I actually would like to have a pair of woolen pants.
So I went to my LYS and bought some yarn that was on sale - Merino Special by Mondial, insane (not in a good way) shade of green for $1 per skein. I didn´t use any pattern, just followed my instincts, but it turned out wearable (at home).

My urinary bladder is in heaven.
wow, ty jsi akční. šortky jsou úlet, ale supr úlet. ...já ani nezačala plést ten krajkový šátek.. vlastně jsem teprv teď objednala přízi. jsem teď děsně zaseklá v práci. asi ji budu muset vyměnit :))
OdpovědětVymazatHe he, díky. Já se teď snažím práci sehnat a až/jestli ji seženu, tak asi už nikdy nebudu mít na nějaké pletení čas. Leda bych zběhla ze studií (v tom pokušení jsem už nejeden rok). :-)
OdpovědětVymazat